Friday, April 11, 2008

PrideFest Blog call for photos

Do you have fabulous photos of you and your family and friends enjoying PrideFest? Would you like to share them with the official blog of PrideFest and have them seen by thousands of people? Email them to drewdenver@aol.com along with any information or captions you would like to include and I'll make sure they get posted up for all to see.

I'll get the ball rolling with some of mine:

Here I am splashing in the fountain way in the background.


Not sure exactly what we were trying to accomplish here but everybody seems to be having fun.


Here I am waiting with my Out Front Colorado contingent for the parade to start. Judging by my outfit, it's 1997. Visor? Check. Oakleys? Check. Puka shell necklace? You know that's right.


Tearin' it up on the dancefloor after a couple cocktails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are wayy hott!

BlogPro said...

well thanks! let's see some of you!