Monday, April 7, 2008

A question and a comment from Connexion

I got this message on Connexion over the weekend (and speaking of Connexion, congratulations to creator Tim Gill, recently named one of the most powerful gay men in America by OUT magazine):

"Enjoy reading your blog and keeping us up to date on Pride 2008. I also heard the other headliner on Saturday is Sophie B. Hawkins."

First of all, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog as much as I'm enjoying blogging! Second, I know that Sophie B. is one of the names that have been bandied about as a possible headliner for PrideFest but as of this moment, I do not know that she has been confirmed. I sure hope she does end up on the bill because she's an amazing artist and a really cool person (I interviewed her two or three times over the years back when I was with Out Front Colorado).

Below is the video for her song 'Beautiful Girl':

No comments: